Tenebris can be made of different kinds of wood. The finishing of the body is a handmade work and combines three types of an irregular coloring with black and two shades of grey. In this model the natural surface of the wood may be exposed slightly under the color wipes.
WOOKAH Vase Smooth. It is made of glass that was handmade during the blowing process. It includes 1.4301 (V2A) stainless steel thread with WOOKAH engravement. The distinctness of the Smooth vase derives from the fact that its cover is completely smooth, clearly transparent and lacks cuts. As a rare occurrence, the material can include a subtle feature: a thread-like streak within the vase.
Each WOOKAH includes a quick lock system, a technical solution, which enables quick and convenient mounting the WOOKAH body to the WOOKAH vase. With just short movement you can match the two elements.
It also has a ground joint connection – a grommetless connection for your hose. It’s main feature is to make valves and hose connectors match to the adapters easily without grommets. The pieces can be securely mounted without using additional seals.
- 63 cm of height without a head bowl (with Vorclas bowl it is about 66 cm)
- weight: approx. 3 kg
- quick lock system
- ground joint connection
- 1.4301 (V2A) stainless steel metal parts
- the body and the vase have a unique serial number
- bowl port
- body (includes: a stainless steel inner tubing system which fully protects the inside of the wooden body from water and smoke and a special ventilation setup with tubes directed down which eases purging of excess of smoke and a quick lock system)
- valve set with ground joint connection
- hose connector with ground joint connection
- vase with a quick lock system
- downstem, length: 210 mm
- O-rings set
- certificate of authenticity
THE PRESENTED PRODUCT IMAGE MAY DIFFER FROM ITS ACTUAL APPEARANCE BECAUSE OF DIFFERENCES IN GRAINS’ TONES AND COLOR OF THE WOOD FROM WHICH IT IS PRODUCED.